How do I receive my NALIP Media Summit 2021 pass?
- You will receive your NALIP Media Summit 2021 pass via the email used when you registered for the event on virtual.nalipmediasummit.com
What will be the structure of the virtual NALIP Media Summit?
- To keep all the attendees and speakers safe and healthy, the NALIP Media Summit will be held on a virtual platform which can be accessed on our website nalipmediasummit.com. Once you register for the event and starting on July 19th, all sessions will be available for you to access. They are divided by date on our virtual agenda, including pre-recorded sessions and live sessions. You can tune into the pre-recorded sessions at your own pace as they will be available throughout the whole event. Live sessions will premiere on a set date and time and will become available until the end of July 21st, 2021.
Where do I tune in to watch the sessions?
- All sessions will be available on the agenda of the NALIP Media Summit virtual platform found on the website www.virtual.nalipmediasummit.com. They are organized by day and you can tune in throughout the 3 days to the ones you wish to watch.
Where can I find more information about programming for this year's NALIP Media Summit?
- Please continue to visit this website regularly as we will provide updates here first on the sessions and speakers occurring at this year's virtual NALIP Media Summit. Stay tuned on our social media @nalip_org for announcements to come as well as sign up to our newsletter by going on nalip.org and subscribing with your email address.
How can I purchase a pass?/Can I still Purchase a ticket?
- Yes! Visit virtual.nalipmediasummit.com to get your pass.
I have purchased a pass. How do I access the summit?
- By visiting our platform virtual.nalipmediasummit.com and clicking on the agenda tab, you will have access to all programming.
Am I a member?
- You can email at [email protected] to check the status of your membership.
I can’t find my confirmation email.
- Please check your spam folder on your email account. If you are still having problems, please contact us at [email protected] and we will assist you.
What are the technical requirements to watch the programs?
- Bizzabo officially supports Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari and Microsoft Edge (Chromium). You may be able to use other browsers, but they may not be optimized to the best capabilities. We recommend using the recommended browsers for the best experience. We also recommend disabling all pop-up blockers and ad-blockers as they might interfere with the session broadcasting. Here are a few more specifics:
- For Windows 7 and above, we recommend you run Chrome, Firefox or Edge.
- Internet Explorer is not supported MacOS 10.9 or later, we recommend you run Chrome and Firefox.
- Safari not supported iPhone 5S or later, running iOS 11 and up Android 4.0 or later, we recommend you use Chrome.
Are there geographical restrictions?
- There are no geographical restrictions. You can access our programming from anywhere as long as you have an internet connection.
Can I purchase a pass just for one session?
- No. Passes include access to all of our sessions, screenings, and programming.
Is there a special price for members?
- Yes! NALIP members get a discounted price for the NALIP Media Summit.
Will there be any networking events?
- The “Community” feature on Bizzabo allows our attendees to connect with others through direct messages to introduce themselves and network with those in the NALIP community! We recommend filling out your profile upon sign-up.
Does NALIP host other events throughout the year?
- Yes, stay tuned for updates on Latino Media Fest in October, and our Diverse Women in Media Forum in December!
In addition, Latino Lens program offers workshops throughout the year. Subscribe to our weekly newsletter to receive the information on these events first.
Do you like this page?